PAPER & CANVAS PRINTS - SIZE GUIDE:
All our prints and frames are locally made in Australia with exceptional high quality and craftsmanship. The size indications of prints (and on above images) are all without the additional frame width.
- Paper: All of our photo-quality giclee printing is done with genuine Epson Ultra-chrome archival inks producing beautifully rich, vibrant colours on 230gsm premium white photo matte paper. Unframed prints are shipped in a tube/cylinder.
- Frames: 10-year guarantee on the locally made gallery-quality solid timber frames that are made sustainably from sourced plantations. Black or White frames are available on request. Frame outer profile dimensions: W20 x H30-40mm. For shipping purposes, we frame with shatterproof acrylic that has 10 times the impact strength of glass and the same transparency as the traditional glass used for picture framing. It comes with premium metal hangers and steel wire ready to hang.
- Frame it yourself: All our prints are made in standard paper sizes (A3, A2, A1, A0). You can purchase any standard frame from your local or preferred store / supplier if you prefer to frame it yourself. When using a mattbaord, please confirm the opening size before you purchase it)
- 75-year Unconditional Guarantee. Our prints and frames are hand-crafted in Australia. They are covered by a lifetime replacement warranty at any point.
- Canvas: Our canvas is a heavy-weight 450gsm Archival-grade canvas, free of artificial whiteners and offers amazing colour and definition. Our canvases are stretched on double-profile Meranti hardwood stretcher frames (from renewal forests) to prevent warping, twisting or cracking over time. The double-bevelled profile means your print sits flush against the wall, and the outline of the timber won’t show through the front of the canvas.
- Inks: Our printers use genuine archival Canon pigment inks which produce high-definition images with crisp tones and vibrant colours. Our ink/canvas combination has been tested by an independent research lab to last 75 years without fading.
- Satin Lamination: All our prints are sprayed with a protective laminate that is waterproof, abrasion-resistant and contains both fades inhibiting UV blockers and anti-fungal components.
- Frames: Our canvases are float framed in sustainable Natural Oak box frames. Black and White options are available on request. The depth of the boxed framing is 5.5cm with a gap of approximately 0.7 to 1 cm between the canvas and the boxing. The frame itself is 10mm in width. So the overall size is approximately 2cm on each side of the specified print size
Ready to hang: All our prints are finished at the back with acid-free frame tape and a gallery-quality two-point D-ring hook system. We recommend using this two-point system instead of traditional wire, which can result in frame warping over time.
- PLEASE NOTE: All Art prints are custom printed locally to your order. Please allow the following production time plus additional shipping time (depending on your location)
- Framed & Unframed Paper Prints: 5-7 Days;
- Framed Canvas prints: 10 business days
- We’ll keep you updated with the progress of your order and tracking details will be provided once your print has been shipped.