EclipseRegular price $3,000.00
RELIEF ARTWORK - LIMITED EDITION of 10
'Eclipse' is inspired by the Movement of the Moon - Being mindful and present to the cycles of nature, the seasons, and the life that is all around us.
- MATERIAL: Hand-painted textured acrylic on wood with Raw Tasmanian Oak Frame. Each relief is unique, and texture will therefore vary.
- SIZE: 920 x 920 x 20mm
- COLOUR: French Canvas
- Also available in standard colours: Pebble Grey, Champagne Pink or Soft Sand.
- Please contact us for custom colours available on request.
- Each artwork is signed with a Certificate of Authenticity. When the limited edition works are sold out, they will not return in new editions.
- Please note: This artwork is made to order, please allow 4 weeks before shipping.
- We can not guarantee that the colour on the website is fully equivalent to the relief's actual colours. This depends partly on the colour settings of your computer or another device - Order your colour swatch set here if unsure.
ABOUT THE WORK & ARTIST:
This work is inspired by the constant movement of the moon. By using one single shape in different configurations it symbolises the movement of an object and the different shadows it will create. It is a reminder of being mindful and present to the cycles of nature, the seasons, and the ever-changing life that is all around us.
The clean, precise lines of Sureen Gouws Artworks speak to her background as an architect. She calls her artistic work her ‘Zen’ space, giving her a sense of calm. Her work exudes the same sensation. Minimalism, balance and harmony helping to sooth the overactive modern mind. Instagram: @sureen_gouws_art