BlossomRegular price $1,800.00
RELIEF ARTWORK - LIMITED EDITION of 10
- MATERIAL: Hand-painted textured acrylic on wood with Raw Tasmanian Oak Frame. Each relief is unique, and texture will therefore vary.
- SIZE: 920 x 620 x 20mm
- COLOUR: French Canvas
- Also available in standard colours: Pebble Grey, Champagne Pink or Soft Sand.
- Please contact us for custom colours available on request
- We can not guarantee that the colour on the website is fully equivalent to the relief's actual colours. This depends partly on the colour settings of your computer or another device - Order your colour swatch set here if unsure.
- Each artwork is signed with a Certificate of Authenticity. When the limited edition works are sold out, they will not return in new editions.
- Please note: This artwork is made to order, please allow 2 weeks of manufacturing before shipping
ABOUT THE ARTWORK & ARTIST:
A blossom symbolically represents spring - a time of renewal and new beginnings. In some cultures, it is seen as a sign of love and the female mystique of strength, sexuality, and beauty. In others it is seen as a metaphor for human existence – after all, their bloom time is only fleeting. It also represents the fragility and limited time of life and the importance of making the most of it.
The clean, precise lines of Sureen Gouws Artworks speak to her background as an architect. She calls her artistic work her ‘Zen’ space, giving her a sense of calm. Her work exudes the same sensation. Minimalism, balance and harmony helping to sooth the overactive modern mind. Instagram: @sureen_gouws_art