Sureen Gouws - 'Eclipse'
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
TEXTURED RELIEF ARTWORK - LIMITED EDITION of 10
'Eclipse' is inspired by the Movement of the Moon - Being mindful and present to the cycles of nature, the seasons, and the life that is all around us.
- MATERIAL: Hand-painted textured acrylic on wood with Raw Tasmanian Oak Frame. Each relief is unique, and texture will therefore vary.
- SIZE: 920 x 920 x 20mm
- COLOUR: French Canvas
- Please contact us for custom colours available on request.
- Each artwork is signed with a Certificate of Authenticity. When the limited edition works are sold out, they will not return in new editions.
- Please note: This artwork is made to order, please allow 4 weeks before shipping.
- We can not guarantee that the colour on the website is fully equivalent to the relief's actual colours. This depends partly on the colour settings of your computer or another device - Order your colour swatch set here if unsure.
ABOUT THE ARTIST:
Sureen plays with the concept of light in her layered abstract artworks. By only using one single colour, the emphasis falls on the play of light created by the different shapes and their compositions. The artworks’ response to the changing light in its environment offers the viewer a unique perspective every-time. The use of soft earthy colours gives each artwork its own character. Use the art as a single piece or play with a combination of different artworks in different colours and display compositions.